Post-Brexit, access to Customs advice and services has never been more important. The Customs area can be complex with a diverse range of reliefs and regimes available to businesses, such as:
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO)
- Inward/Outward Processing
- Customs Warehousing
- End Use
- International Trade Compliance (e.g. Export Licencing)
Unlike VAT, Customs Duty is not normally recoverable, so the cost has to be built into your pricing as it may impact on your profitability and competitiveness. We offer advice and support in all areas of international trade, highlighting which duty reliefs and/or regimes may be available to you.
Our Customs duty services include:
- Assistance with implementing customs reliefs/regimes.
- Advice on tariff classification and the rules of origin.
- Business process and controls reviews – a customs health check that ensures your supply chain processes operate efficiently and that you access all potential saving opportunities.
Many businesses choose to outsource their customs management function entirely. Our unique Virtual Customs Manager service provides the expert support of our Customs specialists to offer a complete and bespoke virtual service to those businesses.