INFORMATION WITH INTELLIGENCE
AI and associated tech tools are invaluable, but there’s no substitute for experienced interpretation. Our experts bring a wide array of appropriate skills and relevant knowledge.
We’ll adapt to suit you – for example, assisting your in-house team on an internal audit, providing long or short term secondments or a specialist team for your joint venture audit.
Organisations face increasing pressure and despite the best intentions, mistakes can be made. So pre-empt them with your own checks. We offer anti-fraud solutions, a safe whistleblowing environment and of course, you can absolutely depend on our clarity, honesty and integrity.
EXTERNAL AUDITS: COMPLIANCE, NOT COMPLEXITY
Your statutory external audit is just the baseline; we provide real value by drilling deep into your business, speaking to Partners and senior staff and understanding your culture. As well as the factual content, our objective, timely health check will help advance your plans for progress.
We team up with Crowe Global (through Accelerate) and TIAG (The International Accounting Group) to offer a seamless international audit service, with AAB acting as the single point of contact. We’ll coordinate your audit to satisfy both the UK statutory requirements and your group auditor’s reporting needs.
INTERNAL AUDITS: TAKE THE STING OUT OF RISK
The more you grow, the greater the risks and your responsibility to shareholders and stakeholders. Our multi-route approach to internal auditing helps you plan effectively and meet financial, strategic and ESG targets more easily.
- Internal Audit Projects – identifying and addressing specific or emerging risks.
- Co-sourced Internal Audit Services – we provide specialist expertise, you retain control.
- Outsourced Internal Audit Services – organising a risk-based audit and reporting on your governance and controls.
- Risk Management Services – helping you develop effective policies and procedures to mitigate and eliminate risk.
- Contract Health Check – ensuring your key contracts operate or providing a pre-contract audit review.
- Forensic Contract Audit – a detailed review of suppliers to ensure compliance.
- Forensic Investigations – our experts check for fraud and help eliminate weak spots.
EXPERTS IN JOINT VENTURE AND CONTRACT AUDITS
John F Daly Associates (JFDA) is an AAB company focused on oil and gas, with senior upstream finance professionals specialising in:
- Joint Venture Audit
- Contract/Vendor Audit
- Drilling Audit
- Completion Accounts
We’ll give you the peace of mind and:
- Save you time by managing the entire Joint Venture/Contract Audit process
- Help you make savings in your ventures
- Identify and report on risks and bring any issues to a conclusion
- Recover incorrectly charged costs and ensure appropriate corrections
- Advise you on best practice and industry benchmarks
- Help you escalate and resolve issues through the right channels at the right time
DON’T FALL PREY TO FRAUD
You can’t afford to have your business compromised through fraud or other wrongdoing in the workplace. Our anti-fraud investigation and protection service will:
- Reduce levels of fraud in your business
- Enhance your Corporate Governance Framework
- Help you comply with legislation
- Help you with asset identification and recovery
- Include an industry-leading whistleblowing reporting solution
Our certified Fraud Examiners achieve exceptional results in complex financial investigations, all conducted confidentially and discreetly. We’ll also assess and help you improve the effectiveness of your:
- Fraud risk governance
- Fraud risk assessment
- Data analytics programme
- Fraud control activities
- Fraud risk management monitoring
BE ETHICAL, PRACTICAL & ADMIRABLY TRANSPARENT
We work with the SeeHearSpeakUp whistleblowing hotline to help you demonstrate your culture of openness and fairness to employees.
It encourages your employees to report workplace issues that worry them and can give you early warning of malpractice, misconduct, health and safety breaches, fraud and other wrongdoing. It also significantly bolsters your ESG credentials.
Find out more here.
PROVIDING THE BEST PEOPLE, AT THE RIGHT TIME
Our secondments & project service brings our highly skilled and experienced individuals or teams to work with you in-house, short or long-term. We’ll help keep your business running effectively, with rapid response support during peak workloads, to augment your team for specific projects and to assist you through the employment life cycle.
You’ll benefit from:
- Quality accounting and tax staff across all levels and disciplines
- The exact expertise you require
- Flexible ongoing support
- Integrated multi-disciplined individuals and teams
- The experts you need, when you need them
HOW WELL IS YOUR CHARITY PERFORMING?
Our Public Sector and Not for Profit audit specialists support social housing providers, higher education institutions and charities. They’ll ensure you’re compliant, know precisely where you stand financially and can plan confidently for the future.
Whether you’re newly formed, recently launched or well-established, we’ll work closely with you to understand your needs and support you with:
- Accounting – fully understand your financial position.
- Audit and Independent Examination – going far beyond statutory requirements.
- Taxation – meet your compliance responsibilities and minimise your taxes.
- Governance – satisfy your regulatory obligations effectively and efficiently.
- Training – specialist courses to help you keep up to date, address challenges and plan.
- Management Information –helping you evaluate your operations across all key areas.