- As part of the sales process, AAB prepared an Information Memorandum which provided key details on the Company and the growth opportunities.
- AAB also undertook a detailed mapping of the market, and identified a list of potential acquirers, who AAB understood may be strategically motivated to add Hireway to their existing business.
- After engaging these potential parties, and sharing the IM, AAB assisted the shareholders with the structuring and negotiation of a deal.
- Reflex Vehicle Hire, was identified as a strong strategic and cultural fit.
- Upon reaching an agreement, AAB successfully project managed the process to ensure the deal was completed in line with set timescales.
Our client was able to realise significant value from the sale of the Company
The Hireway business has become part of Reflex Vehicle Hire, adding 900 vehicles to the total fleet and taking it to around 6,000 commercial vehicles and cars.
Hireway’s staff have now joined the expanded business, with a strong cultural fit between the two businesses allowing for continuity of great customer service levels.
AAB helped deliver maximum value for the sale of Hireway to Reflex.
“AAB helped deliver maximum value for the sale of Hireway to Reflex. The team at AAB played an instrumental role guiding us through the process. They helped us from the early planning stages, to identifying Reflex as a strategic acquirer to ultimately closing the transaction. They were responsive, professional and provided outstanding strategic advice and insight throughout the process, working extended hours to successfully conclude the transaction. I really enjoyed working with them and would highly recommend AAB to any business owner looking to sell their business.”