Support for company in audit results in minimised tax liabilities
A company with an overseas parent, which provides sales, rental and maintenances services for heavy lifting equipment. They required a statutory audit and ongoing accounting support following the departure of a key staff member. There was also a need to address historical taxation issues.
- Addressed the taxation issues and worked with our client and HMRC to agree a manageable payment plan which minimised interest and penalties due
- Provided ongoing accounting support to assist with processing and preparation of monthly management accounts
- Delivery of the year end audit and preparation of corporation tax computation by separate engagement teams within 2 months of the financial year end
- Support in the form of ad-hoc advice and provision of management information through a period of change for our client which seen significant changes in staffing and the eventual disposal of one of the key service lines offered.
- The business secured minimised tax liabilities
- Management and owners were provided with reliable monthly management figures
- Our client receives ongoing support meaning freed up management time to focus on the day job
- AAB helped to minimise liabilities relating to historical taxation issues
- Support through disposal process allowed for a return of value to shareholders and the management team to focus on the core business going forward
Related Case studies