- Prepared an integrated financial projection model to summarise anticipate trading results including profit & loss accounts, cash flow statements and balance sheets.
- Challenged key assumptions provided by management
- Arranged introductions to potential funders and assisted in the presentation of the business proposal.
- Assisted in discussions with debt providers and negotiated terms on the client’s behalf
- Reviewed, considered and advised on transaction structure in conjunction with funding offers and tax structuring
- Reviewed covenants and assisted in the preparation of relevant sensitivities.
- Successfully raised additional debt funding to support future developments in the housing sector by ensuring the funding was the most suitable package
- Created a robust financial model that could be updated with relevant sensitivities and live data
- Limited impact to the day-to-day running of the association due to AAB project managing the fundraising process
- AAB have advised on subsequent refinancing of existing borrowing that led to further development within the housing sector.
Sign up to updates
Blog3rd Jul 2020
Responding to Change in the Public and Third Sector
The impacts of “lockdown” to deal with COVID-19 have shone a light on how we go about our lives. Much of the illumination is humbling and uplifting; such as the reminder of the immense contribution of key workers and examples…
By Andy ShawView more