Applications for our Intern programme are currently closed. We’ll be accepting applications for our 2024 Intern programme in October 2023.
At AAB people train with us and stay with us to grow their careers, capitalising on the coaching, mentoring and knowledge-sharing that our experienced team members deliver through day-to-day work and formal training and development programmes.
Our paid internship programme allows university students the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in one of the following teams in various locations across Scotland:
- Business Advisory
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Tax
- Private Client Tax
As an intern you will gain practical experience from day one. You will be a key member of the team and will complete chargeable work for our clients. This opportunity is the ideal chance to really experience life as a Trainee with our firm.
We are looking for:
- A growth mindset with a desire to learn, develop and grow professionally
- A passion for providing awesome client service
- University students from any degree discipline looking for an opportunity to gain some hands-on experience in a busy business environment
As part of our culture at AAB, we assess all of our candidates who join the firm at any level on our people qualities.
Our application process is simple and designed around the fact that we want to get to know ‘you.’ Our application process consists of:
- Submit CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should include details of why you want to work at AAB and your preferred location.
- Video Exercise – The Elevator Pitch
Please look out for us at your university career and ICAS fairs. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
You can also find out more about what it is like to work at AAB directly from our people. Check out our AAB Life blog for more information.
AAB reserve the right to interview candidates prior to the closing date.