PAYE, employee benefits and expenses review
Case Study8th May 2019
Required a review of their PAYE, employee benefits and expenses procedures to ensure they were fully compliant with HMRC and current legislations.
- Review all current processes
- Sampling exercise of their PAYE and employee benefits and expenses records in the same format as HMRC would complete in a compliance review
- Allowed management to focus on day to day running of the business
- PAYE National Insurance issue identified for individuals who had been working overseas for a number of years. This resulted in a substantial National Insurance reclaim for both individuals and the company going back 6 years.
- £204k reclaimed from HMRC which far outweighed the cost of the review.
- Full report outlining findings and highlighted that the employee benefits and expenses had only some minor improvements suggested.