Company readmits shares to London Stock Exchange
A requirement to convert historic financial information of entities for a prospectus document for submission allowing the company’s shares to be readmitted for trading on the London Stock Exchange.
- Engaged early with the various stakeholders (management, the incoming finance and HR teams in both the UK and internationally, reporting accountant, financial advisor, and brokers) to break down deliverables into manageable sizes
- Quickly identified initial priorities within the team
- Utilised our wealth of knowledge within AAB by bringing in IFRS and Oil & Gas experts.
- AAB’s team delivered ahead of schedule allowing the client to get their investor’s shares on the London Stock Exchange earlier than was previously thought
- Created a valuable link between the finance team in London and their new finance team in Aberdeen
- Introduced significant efficiencies by allowing the client to focus on the “day job” and other areas of the prospectus document
- Hosted a bespoke IFRS training day tailored to the needs of the client
- AAB’s team were self-sufficient allowing the client’s internal finance teams to focus on their standard monthly tasks and respective deliverables
Related Case studies
Sign up to updates
Blog7th Jul 2023
How Important is ESG in M&A Transactions?
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) is attracting increasing attention from investors and acquirers when evaluating investment, growth funding and M&A opportunities. At the outset of a possible deal, investors and acquirers are now taking more rigorous ESG considerations into account. …View more
Blog24th Jun 2020
Upstream E&P – Navigating complex landscapes in the energy sector
The Energy sector today is an incredibly complex landscape for executives and their leadership teams to navigate. It is increasingly challenging for them to know which way to go or where to turn. Crude market volatility and low prices continue as a result of the double impact of drop in demand…View more
Blog10th Apr 2020
Modelling Risks & Opportunities in Upstream Oil & Gas
The double whammy of the COVID-19 pandemic and the effects of the Opec+ price war is presenting what is rapidly becoming the upstream oil and gas sector’s biggest challenge to date. The combination of a dramatic drop in global consumption due to movement restrictions and lockdowns, with a market currently being flooded by Saudi Arabia and Russia with…View more
Blog5th Feb 2019
Our natural resources are our greatest assets
I am proud to live and work in Aberdeen and North East of Scotland, a city and region built on its surrounding natural resources and all the support sectors that come with them. Our heritage is built on our natural…View more