Company readmits shares to London Stock Exchange
A requirement to convert historic financial information of entities for a prospectus document for submission allowing the company’s shares to be readmitted for trading on the London Stock Exchange.
- Engaged early with the various stakeholders (management, the incoming finance and HR teams in both the UK and internationally, reporting accountant, financial advisor, and brokers) to break down deliverables into manageable sizes
- Quickly identified initial priorities within the team
- Utilised our wealth of knowledge within AAB by bringing in IFRS and Oil & Gas experts.
- AAB’s team delivered ahead of schedule allowing the client to get their investor’s shares on the London Stock Exchange earlier than was previously thought
- Created a valuable link between the finance team in London and their new finance team in Aberdeen
- Introduced significant efficiencies by allowing the client to focus on the “day job” and other areas of the prospectus document
- Hosted a bespoke IFRS training day tailored to the needs of the client
- AAB’s team were self-sufficient allowing the client’s internal finance teams to focus on their standard monthly tasks and respective deliverables
Related Case studies