Client invests in growing London-based business
An existing AAB client was looking to invest into a growing London-based media equipment hire business and enlisted AAB to help with the deal.
- The team supported our client with the initial investment by project managing the deal to completion, working closely with key stakeholders
- Following successful completion, we identified and recommended the implementation of improved business systems to improve performance and support future discussions on exiting the investment, assisting with compliance requirements and helping to implement cloud accounting practices
- The team continue to provide ad-hoc advice to support the growth of the business with a view to preparing the business for an eventual sale. Support includes fundraising and support with the preparation of financial projections and business plans.
- Whilst working alongside the client, the team have made recommendations including the implementation of asset tracking software to support the management team improve the return on capital and to acquire robust utilisation data which would support discussions with a potential buyer in the future.
- The client had experienced corporate finance advisors to support with the complexities and challenges of the initial investment
- The business moved their compliance requirements to AAB who had the ability to deliver the level of service required by the client and the knowledge of the business following the work performed during the initial investment
- The management team have had the benefit of positive challenge from the corporate finance team who have provided value-adding advice on a number of areas
Related Case studies